The first record of cocktails being served at 3936 30th Street was the opening night of Club Belvedere, in 1948. The 1956
San Diego edition of Polkís Business Directory lists the location as The Office. Fast-forward to 1983...George Scolari bought & personalized his new bar, changing the name to Scolariís Office. Scolari's Office became a popular neighborhood bar and
famous/infamous punk rock venue known all across the United States. In June of 2008 a major renovation was completed & Scolariís Office became The Office once again.
Wanna know more? Click here to keep reading!